Friday, October 23, 2015

The U.S. State Department, the White House to host more than 100 youth activists and government officials from more than 80 countries at the first Global Youth Summit in New York City. From the summit TV Channels broadcasted my activities, profile and Interviews. I feel lucky, I was only selected person from Bangladesh and invited by the U.S. Department of State to participate in this prestigious, valuable unique event and Leaders’ Summit at the United Nation Headquarter. I enjoyed in the summit, We have finalized and refined the youth “Action Agenda” with specific recommendations and action plans that finally adopted at the Leaders’ Summit in the United Nation, The Global youth summit was really cool for learning, getting inspired and connecting new, especially youth people around the Globe. It was a great opportunity for me, wonderful time to meet all the youth along with high officials from Government and Non-Government authority and share our experiences, such a great event empowering youth around the globe. It’s not only inspired me, but my team also got a chance to do more involvements and our partners to do in Bangladesh through my Participation. My Organizations Mahmudia Foundation TRUST, Mahmudia Training Academy, Naziria Naymia Mahmudia Madrasha have got new way to work with Youth people and Government through the projects around the Globe. The session was to introducing and preparing and Presentation. In this session we share our expertise, Experience, Idea, Innovation, Information and all our activities with participants around the Globe. The day for highlighting and to showcase all our activities, experience related papers, using Surface to show videos, cards, flags of the country etc.In this final day I have got a great chance to meet some world famous Government and Non-Government personalities around the globe. Thanks and Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment